Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Pictures

We are lucky enough to have a very talented photographer (Dawn Sims from Yellow Dandelion Photography) in our ward. The Anderson clan has attempted to gather all 22 of us for a family picture and use her as the photographer but plans never seem to work out as well as we would hope. This week, Dawn and her cute little family are moving to Iowa. They will be missed! Anyways, Dawn contacted me a few weeks back, asking if I could make her some vinyl quotes for the walls in her new home. In exchange she would take some family pictures for us. The last family photo we had taken of us was over three years ago for Logan's grandmother. I am typically one that stays behind the camera because I feel camera's add 50lbs, not just 10lbs (which isn't true, I just don't like seeing myself). Reluctantly I said yes, and I even thought of canceling more than once but I went through with it. The pictures turned out way cute (minus the fact that it was hot, right after a rainstorm, super humid, and the mosquitos were eating me alive). This one is my favorite but below is a small slideshow of some of the photos (there is still some on Dawn's memory card that she forgot to send and are now on their way to Iowa...I will get them soon).



2 comments:

The Boohers said...

I love the family photos!

Lucky Me said...

They look great! You guys are such a cute couple ;0)