Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yay!

I should be getting the books I previously blogged about in the mail today. I am so super excited to see the end results!!! I wish it was 5 o'clock already and I wish I could run home and check the mail. I am trying to be patient but it isn't working. On top of the three books I showed earlier I also made the following book:



I have a generic ABC 123 book I made (the first book I made from scratch, without a template) but when I saw a template for a Gospel ABC book I instantly knew that my future child(ren) needed one. Well, as most of you know by now, the child(ren) part isn't happening or hasn't happened yet, so I kept waiting to make this book. Then I heard that Heritage Makers was no longer making their board books and I still felt like my future child(ren) needed to have one. What a great cute way to start teaching them the gospel at a young age. So, I unpersonalized the book, changed from pictures of future children to pictures of the Savior, removed the names I have picked out for my future children that I put in the book (just hoping and dreaming), and made it as generic as possible so it could be enjoyed by either a boy or girl, young or old, etc. It turned out so well that I have had three other people ask for a copy of the book customized with their family pictures, etc.

Per the USPS website, my packages are out for delivery. So, I am trying to patiently wait for the end of the work day! ...it isn't working very well!

1 comment:

Lucky Me said...

This book is AWESOME! I have to make one now.